Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Mind & Heart Mutiny

The guys chased her everyday out of the tuition, to her part of the city, to her street and to her house. They would have infiltrated inside her house as well, if situation provided. That was the goal anyway... to score one. But, she would ignore them entirely and would refuse to acknowledge their existence... and so I was told every day before the tuition began. All this talk coming from the so called hunks made me think better of the girl. If these guys were complaining about the girl in unison, it really meant a lot more than that. Boys don't easily give up, if they had so much to complain, the girl indeed was ignoring them real hard. So, she is not one of the lots, she has something between her ears after all.

..and my silent infatuation began without my knowing. She had succefully started pestering my thoughts. At sudden intervals, with no previous warning, I would see her certain movements in front of my eyes in flashes of thoughts. Sometimes I would be reading an issue of Neil Gaiman's Sandman on my laptop and suddenly I would see her shifting her hair with her fingers. She would appear entering the Tuition room with her friends, with all the background full of white light with Gaussian Blur effect in its full glory. And to top it all, this would happen while watching a horny YouTube video. At another times I would see her giving a silent smile in a glimpse while having my dinner. This particular silent smile was her signature feature and it tormented me a lot at various intervals of the day. It took me a week to realize that my mind had signed an agreement with my heart in secrecy and both of them were falling for her without my consent.

My mind started shifting to the auto-mode to track and register her minute movements. It would notice all the significant nothings about her during the one hour of tuition and would put away the significant moves in its database to use against me later in the day. These tormenting details were most effective during bed time. Day by day, falling asleep started becoming an arduous deal for me and it became a ritual to think about her every night before I went to sleep. Thankfully, I didn't have her dreams... somehow I never have any interesting dreams. They are always insignificant.

2 comments:

  1. should have used Gaussian blur effect in your blog as well :D

    A nice read!!

    ReplyDelete